Thursday, June 01, 2006

My first Meme

I saw this on jensknits and thought how cool.

book meme


1. Total number of books I own? A lot. I never sat down and counted them but...safe to say less than my nearest county library, less than a collector, but more than the average family. I love to read and read anything appealing.

2. The last book I bought?
Almost a Goddess by Judi McCoy
. It is a great book. Very funny. I love the cover too. Basic Story: One of the Muses gets one more chance to do her job (seems Zeus has gotten all modern-computers, blogs and performance reviews) and in the process falls in love.

3. The last book I read? I won't say read because I'm still reading it but only have 20 pages left.
Lord Will and Her Grace by Sophia Nash
. It is Will and Grace set in the Regency period only Will is not gay. Jack and Karen are present too. It is a funny sweet Regency.


4. Five books that mean a lot to me? This is a hard one because I like Series

Harry Potter Series
- great writing (though lots of grammar mistakes and if I can see them...there is a reason I was an engineering major), outstanding characterization, and they suck the reader in.

Anything by Laurell K Hamilton- prefer the Merry Gentry series over Anita Blake now but I still pick them up. Great world building and characterization.

The Undead Series by Mary Janice Davidson- one of the most funny vampire series. Betsy Rules!!!


Bar Cynster
by Stephanie Laurens- Why did couldn't there been more Cynster's? Great Regency Series

I know it is only four but I can't think of a fifth series..

No comments: