Monday, May 02, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Just a quick note since this is finals week, though I will be done by Wednesday... No pictures yet but I will load them up on Wed.

Thank to my SP4 knitter and Felicia of Sweet Georgia!!

I came home from Vacation and found a package from Felicia with a Hello Kitty dangle and two skeins of sock yarn in gorgeous colors. I actually jumped around all excited- never mind I just spent 100 bucks at Fiber Arts 1st Anniversary (she only had a very small amount of sock yarn and I pretty much own 2 skeins of each).

Then today I had another prezzie from my SP4 buddy who was in Chicago...she sent me a box of FRANGO MINTS!!! I hate mints except for FRANGO MINTS!!!! I had to pull them out of the hands of my mom who LOVES Frango mints too. Plus I got the new IK Summer mag (which has been rather hard to find locally here) and a lovely birthday card...cause TODAY is My Birthday!!!

Now for the real fun...my logic final (let's see how illogical I can be).


To return back to normal services on Weds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so happy it made it to you on your birthday!! Hope it was a good one!! SP4

Cathi said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you've been having a great couple of weeks.