Friday, July 22, 2005

New Form of Hell....

HELL is WEBCT.....HELL IS TECH SUPPORT WHO IS NOT THERE WHEN THEY KNOW THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING!@@!@!@!@!@!+****

Couple days ago, the school's server went down...we are talking totally down. While normally not a big deal--IT IS WHEN IT'S FINALS WEEK!!!!!

So instead of having man power around the clock to make sure the damn thing is functioning correctly...or instead of prioritizing what is made functional at 100%, decide, at least this is what it is feeling like, to get everything functioning but the QUIZ and TEST parts of the system at 100%. You would think that SOME IDIOT would realize that during finals they would be using the QUIZ AND TEST portions MORE.

I started my final---had 10 questions left (which by some grace of god I had printed -ridge counting can not be done on a monitor easily) when guess what...IT WENT DOWN and didn't come up. Mind you they don't seem to care I only have 2 hours to take the test, nope not one care in the world. I quickly emailed the instructor who said she would not hold it against me (might have been the screen caps I sent her taken every 5 minutes to prove I could not get into the system). I get up at 4 F-ing AM on a vacation day, to attempt it again. 2 count them 1 2 questions answered and BAM guess what...DOWN Again. Go back to bed get up at 6:45am to try it again once again 2 count them 1 2 questions answered and BAM Down AGAIN. Are we seeing a pattern here. 7:10 same thing...At this rate I might be done some time Tonight.

Can I sue the school for UNDUE STRESS???

No comments: