This is my new knitting bag...looks like luggage don't it. But too big to fit in the overhead...RATS!
This is it opened. I really dig the pink stripes. Look it is full already.
What is in your knitting bag???
This is a picture of mine. Here is the list
- 6 Skeins of Berroco Cotton Twist
- 1 Ball of Gioco
- 1 ball of Eros
- 1 skein of Trendsetter Segue
- 1 ball of Eros and Flirt wound together
- Set of Denise Interchangeable
- 2 balls of Eros and eyelash wound together
- Lantern Moon Sheep Tape Measurer
- Joann's Sheep Tape Measurer
- 2 gauge markers
- my knitting supply kit (holds needles, scissors, stitch markers, and
- stitch holders)
- 2 balls of Koigu KPPPM
- Wine carrier for my straight needle
- Pencil case for my double points
- Noro 18
- Laines Du Nord #2
- Vogue Knitting Fall 2005
- Shapely Tank Pattern