Monday, January 24, 2005

At the knitting store...

Today on my way home from work I swung by The Fiber Arts .

I have been on the hunt for some white sock yarn, still did not find it but Roz helped me find something I could use in it's place. It will work because it is only for some detail not the whole body.
Here is what I picked up this trip:





Stash 1/24/2005

Posted by Hello


Pictures from the other yarn buys last week:

First my goods from Knit N Knibble:
Some yarns for scarves, black sock yarn, 2 pairs of Addi Turbos and two patterns for shawls.





Stash 1/20/2005
Posted by Hello



Second, goodies from Uncommon Threads:
Lorna's Laces for socks in Childs Play, some 100% merino wool for a shawl, pattern and yarn for a felted bag (could not find true pink at all in Tampa Bay area go figure), cotton yarn from Greece that I am going to send to someone, Eucalan in normal and lavender and lastly this cool laminated chart The Knitter's Handy Guide to Yarn Requirements... very cool only complaint it is too big. Wallet size would be better. Business cards and laminator here I come...





Stash 1/22/2005

Posted by Hello






Lorna's Sock Yarn

Posted by Hello

I LOVE THIS COLOR!









Yarn Est Chart

Posted by Hello






I only wish it was wallet size. Practical, if you find a yarn you LOVE but don't
know how much you are going to need.







No comments: