Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thanks....

I give thanks that my best friend in NO is safe and sound with her family. They left Friday with family heirlooms for this area. They have each other and they have some things. But not everyone was so lucky.

We have all seen the aftermath of this storm. Now it is time to help. What is needed is not clothing, basic personal items or even food (though they are welcomed). What is need is Cash. Money gets there faster and what many do not realize is they purchase things locally as much as possible this helps local economy.

Please go Here to see where you can make a donation.

I have given money already to the Red Cross (they have an account with my bank) I really didn't need that IPod right now. Do you really need that yarn or whatever you have been dreaming about?

Please give what you can, every penny helps.

K

No comments: