Saturday, March 12, 2005

I'm a bad bad knitter....

I am a bad knitter...

This came in the mail and I was far more excited about
it's arrival than any yarn has gotten me.

Beads, two issues of Wire Artist, and supplies and a book for some knitted bags.

These are some beads for a secret project I am working on that is going to go to someone who is having problems right now. The colors might give it away.


This is a ring I want to make from one of the issues of Wire Artist. I will probably work on it next weekend.

BUT...

It has begun...

I'm stringing beads on to DMC #8 perle cotton.

Here is a close up of the beads. They are 11's czech matte in blues and
greens.


By the time I get the beads strung I will be done with my socks and my first knitted bag will begin.

On the yarn front...


Some Firecracker yarn in Fresco and Rowan Calmer in Zeal.



Lorna's Laces: Black Purl in Sportsweight and Helen and River in Fisherman.


Katia Mohair

Turn it over and it looks like a Tribble or Aunt Lilly's hair piece.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some lovely things to work with. The wrapped ring is gorgeous! I hope you will show us your version when the time comes. Enjoy your beads - and keep an eye out for the post person!

-Your Secret Pal