Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Beads Beads and more Beads

Well, the good news is I have all but 69 colors for my new bead project...bad news is I have buy 69 colors of Delicas. Rough estimates I figure it is going to be about 100 bucks in beads. That is without the vast quantity of white luster I am going to need to do the surrounding white areas which have to be ordered from a different company to get better pricing...

Do I really need this bag is now the question...how many hours will I have to put in to it...and most of all will someone want to buy the sucker from my very neck that night?? This are the questions that must be answered.

How much would I have to sell it for...rough estimate is around $300-$400 bucks if the loom bit works and looks good since it is less labor. Now if it was a Legolas bag I probably could get that in a flash...

Hmmm...

No comments: