Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Tale of the Box...

Somewhere out in the Wild Wild West there is a SP who sent me a BOX.

The Box...
That has been calling me and taunting me all night....

Posted by Hello




It's is open... and underneath...

TADA!
OOoohhh Ahhhh
Posted by Hello



Some lotions and body wash (I LOVE PHILOSOPHY products) in a zip lock (which has been put to use already hosting some PMC items I need to fire), a Lovely heart container, some candy and a mystery package under it.

The Goods (sorry listening to The Fully Monty)
Posted by Hello

In the mystery package was a lovely aqua colored bag inside a pair of folding scissors, a needle holder and some stitch markers.

Stitch Markers. I love them. They are gorgeous. I love the green and blue color combination. Now I got to figure out what to make so I can use them.
Posted by Hello

THANK YOU THANK YOU so much my SP.

Who shall remain a mystery longer...because someone got to my package in the middle of the night and removed the postal stickers...something about me studying Crime Scene Techology and a mystery to solve. So All I know my SP is in the Wild Wild West. Which means any package I get will have the postage labels removed before I even see it. It sucks to be the last one home from work... a mystery.

Hmm next time maybe I should dust the package first.

No comments: