Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New Knit.1 on Thursday...

www.knit1mag.com has some previews of the new Knit.1. I have to admit I liked some of the items from the first edition mainly the patterns from the City Capers section. I am going to have to find the new addition this weekend.


Posted by Hello



I know I will by a copy because I like this Hat but not the beaded flower thingy. I don't know if I would do it in this bright of color. But Elann's has some yarn on sale next week that I think would be perfect for it.

Posted by Hello




Urban Cowgirl?!?...my she (?) is rather manly looking... When I clicked on the the preview section this picture popped up with the title Urban Cowgirls. It looks more like a cowboy than a cowgirl. Actually, if he was not blond and had short hair his face reminds me of Patrick Wilson...or it could be the fact I am listening to the Phantom of the Opera and the Full Monty soundtracks.


Posted by Hello

Oh my what is up with that hair?!? Talk about Texas style big hair. It looks like a very whacked out mullet. My hair would laugh if I tried to do that with this pin straight hair I have. I am not crazy about what she is wearing either. Perfect if you are a hanger but if you have a bust...

1 comment:

Sarita said...

But...look at his or her legs! That has to be a man...maybe Urban Cowgirls can knit that for their Urban Cowguys...(I totally see the Patrick Wilson thing....)