Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Voice not needed...

That is the one great thing about the net. It is text driven. And why is this a good thing? I just about blew my voice today...I did some officer training. Spoke for over 1.5 hours non stop. Came out all raspy and sucking down hot water. Then in the car was singing along with Throughly Modern Millie and The Full Monty.

So right now I have No Voice to speak off.

Took another online thingy...




You Are From Neptune



You are dreamy and mystical, with a natural psychic ability.
You love music, poetry, dance, and (most of all) the open sea.
Your soul is filled with possibilities, and your heart overflows with compassion.
You can be in a room full of friendly people and feel all alone.
If you don't get carried away with one idea, your spiritual nature will see you through anything.



This might explain whenever people meet me that are into New Age they think I am a water sign. When I tell them I am an Earth sign they do this weird double take and then look like I have crushed their sign guessing abilities.


No comments: