Friday, February 11, 2005

Oooh the excitement...

It's like Christmas right now.

I came home from work after stopping by the LYS to pick up some things for the 2SPs I am in. To find....

A package!!!!

Sitting innocently on the kitchen table. A package beckoning me to come visit...What could it be...The Clive Owen DVD's...My new fingerprint kit...Some books on human skeleton...

No, it was none of the above though a Clive full weekend could have rocked.

No... It was from some person in the Wild Wild West...ooohh...my SP4 person.

I pick it up...I shake it...

Oooohhh...the rattle of prezzies inside.

I stare longly at it. I look at the light in the room, 'Hmm too dim.'

I go into the living room, 'Still too dim.'

Too dim to take any photos. RATS. I think would my Ott Lite work...Probably but I blew the bulb (thing is constantly on, has been for the past 10 years...Been through classes, workshops, dropped a few times and now when I need it the bulb blew but it is the original one).

I put the package down and put my digital camera next to it. I will open in the morning so I can take pictures.

I want to thank my SP for the entertainment it has provided everyone here. I keep shaking it trying to guess what is inside.

It is calling me...Beckoning me...Luring me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh!!! I am so excited and can't believe you are WAITING to open it!!!!! I hope you like it!! - Your Secret Pal