Monday, February 07, 2005

Life is good...

My hands feel much better today and late last night I finished the knitting portions of the French Market bag and another bag I made for my cousin. Now I just have to felt the suckers. And take photos.

I did go yarn shopping mainly for my secret pals but I did pick up a few things for myself. My mom and the owner of a LYS ganged up on me and I ended up with Lorna's Laces Helena yarn (I think that is right) among other things. Pictures to come once I figure out what is going to the SPs.

And lastly, I decided I need a take a number system at work. I do database programming and am the computer guru in the department. Today I had 3 different areas needing me NOW. I kept yelling take a number. Had to prioritize the jobs, the boss had to be dealt with first. She has to do my review in the next few weeks...

Well time to CSI.

No comments: